Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nothing Much



At Megan's request.... Well I haven't written because not much has happened, but Megan wanted an update so here we go. A couple of weeks ago I got to go down to Utah and spend some time with my family. I got to see my Dad and my brother and his family before they moved back to Texas. The big event of the week was that my sister-in-law graduated(Congrats Ash!!). It was a fun weekend. The sad thing was that Mike wasn't able to go because he had just started a new job. Well the job is the good part but not being able to be with the family is the sad part. Then, this week has been a really nice week. I am quitting my job at the daycare. I got offered a job from one of the parents to watch her 4 kids until we leave after Mike is done with school. It is what I have been hoping and waiting for. It will be so much fun and we are going to do a lot of fun stuff. I will probably be pretty tan by the end of the summer. We will be going to the slash part at least one a week. :) I am so excited! I feel that it is what I am supposed to do. I just now have to see if i can last two more weeks at the daycare. There has just been stuff going on that I need to get away from. So that is pretty much all that has been going on here in boring Rexburg. I can't wait to see the end and be done here. I am ready to move onto the next step of our lives. Hope everyone is doing well and this post isn't too long and boring. Talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

Megan said...

GOOD JOB MELINDA! I've been waiting for you to update your blog. Cute pictures! I'm glad you had fun with your family! Congrats on the new job, too...that will be soo much better!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I'm glad you like your job. What other activities do you do with them? Just trying to get some ideas for my preschoolers. We just did a luau and a couple weeks ago we dressed up as pirates and found buried treasure. Have you got Mario Party 8 yet? You two need to come over some time.