Saturday, September 8, 2007

Summer

I haven't done a update in a long time so I am guessing it is about time. Here is the fun and not so fun goings on of the summer. Where to start..... First of all Mike finished his third to last semester. YES!! He only has two left and will be done in April and we will be moving on to a new place and career. It is kinda scary to think that he is almost done, but we are ready and excited to see what is coming next. After being out of school for about a week he got a job working at The Best Western-Cotton Tree Inn as a handy man. He has really liked it a lot and it has been good for us because he has been learning a lot of stuff so when we have a house then I can have him fix it. Mike is going to be starting back to school on Wednesday and also working close to full time. That is about it for Mike. As for me about may I stopped working at the daycare and started working for a lady watching her kids at her house. It was a fun while it lasted but I am now looking for new work. I also had a wonderful opportunity to go down to Utah and spend a couple days in St. George with my grandparents and then travel with them to Texas to help out with my dad after his 3rd and hopefully final hip sugary. It was so fun to be able to just sit and hang out with my dad. I also had the opportunity to hang out with Jamie, Ashley, and Boston. I was able to babysit Boston two day and we had fun. I miss them so much and can't wait to hopefully be close to them. Since being back from Texas Mike and I had the change to go to his family's cabin in Jackson, WY. We went up a couple days before his family and then they came and we headed off to West Yellowstone to stay for a couple of day and go threw Yellowstone National Park. We had a lot of fun and saw quite a few animals then back to the cabin for a couple days. Then off to Bear Lake to meet up with Mikes Aunt and Uncles and Cousins. We had a fun time just hanging out going to the lake to go boating and of course played the wonderful candy game. It was a lot of fun to meet people in the family that I haven't meet yet and also get to know the family better. I also had a change to stop in at the Mecham runion and see some of them. Well this is long enough and that is pretty much all that has gone on for us this summer. We are ready for Mike to start school and be done and that will come sooner than we expect. Hope everything is going well with all of you guys.

No comments: