Thursday, October 11, 2007

Snow Time

Saturday Morning we woke up to a lot of snow and it just keep coming. We decided to make a snow man b/c it was the perfect snow for that. While making it we decided to take it and put it in front of Megan and Ryan's door. So we started to roll up a ball and take it over there. We were trying to be sneaky but it was hard but they waited to open the door until we were ready.

Megan and Ryan looking out the door. :)

From inside the apartment.

The beginnings of Gilbert.

The boys with there master piece.

Mike and I with Gilbert.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. Looks like you had fun.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!! I'll definitely check out that site, thanks!! Life is going great. Your hair is soooo cute!! I love it! Ben and I are house hunting. It might be the death of us.. we might get divorced over it, lol (not really) but it's really been an adventure. And I can't believe that ya'll have snow already!! It's still in the upper 80's here!! I'm so jealous! Well tell Mike hello for me, I hope ya'll are doing well. See ya!

Camille said...

I want one!!

Jenny said...

your snow monster thing is amazing! good work!

Gary Church said...

Hi guys!

Shoot, I really wish I could remember how I stumbled on all these new blogs. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and I totally agree that your snow monster is impressive!! Actually that much snow so early is impressive ... but what do I know?

Janette

janetteandgary.blogspot.com

James Walker said...

It's time for a new post!

Melanie said...

Melinda,
It's Melanie your cousin. Cute blog. It was fun to read and see what you guys are up to. Sounds like you are enjoying your time in Rexburg!

Andrews Family said...

That's amazing!