Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thanksgiving.....

I know that Thanksgiving was about 3 weeks ago or more. I have been meaning to put an update but I had to ok it with my father. You all maybe be asking why...well my Aunt set him up on a date with a lady named Nelwyn when he was there and they have hit it off. She is really nice, and a very thoughtful person. It was good to get to know her and some of her family. We didn't do many big things it was pretty much just a time to relax and hang out with family. One thing that I liked about the week was that Nelwyn and I got to go and do some shopping just the two of us. It was good to get to know her and have the time just us. I also had fun playing games with my family, her and her family to get to know them better. Wish that it could have been a longer time spend but hopefully another chance will come again. Mike spent the time here in Rexburg. I got him and couple of little cornish gamehen and then he made the rest and had a good time. Well that is about it. Here are a couple of pictures.

Dad and Nelwyn


Here is one of Nelwyn and I. This isn't a good picture of me but it is a good one of Nelwny. :)

3 comments:

mk said...

Melinda! Hey! She's really pretty. It's sounds like y'all hit it off - that's so awesome! I need to get on AIM again so we can pick up our convo from last time! Or are you coming to Plano anytime soon?? Anyway, congrats to your dad! He's got a pretty big smile there!

Emily B. said...

Hello Melinda and Mike!! I found your blog and it's fun to see what you guys are up to. Sounds like life is treating you two well! Visit our blog sometime! (This is Emily Beckham aka Emily Hall, by the way!)

Ku'ulei said...

Melinda & Mike! It's Ku'ulei (from Allen). I found your blog from Marshall's. :) Everyone has one of these things! Fun to see what you're up to. Take care & Merry Christmas!