Saturday, January 26, 2008

I have been tagged

Four jobs I've had:
1. Old Navy
2. Community Credit Union
3. Bath & Body Works
4. A Nanny

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Step Mom
2. A Goofy Movie
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Pretty much any Disney or Pixar Movie

Four places I have lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Plano, TX
3. Memphis, TN
4. Rexburg, ID

Four T.V. shows I love:
1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. Bringing Home Baby
3. Rob & Big
4. The Hills

Four Places I have vacationed:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Utah
3. Richmond, VA
4. Nauvoo, IL

Four of my favorite dishes/food:
1. Bar-b-que Ribs
2. Burn Barrel (the best but too bad you can only get them in Rexburg)
3. Poppy Seed Bread
4. Sub Sandwiches

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Facebook
2. Peoples Blogs
3. Walker Family Website
4. Weather.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my bed where it is warm
2. Texas with my family
3. Some place warmer then freaking Rexburg
4. Seattle with my friend Megan

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Ashley
2. Megan
3. Michelle
4. Maryanne

No comments: