Friday, July 24, 2009

Mike's Birthday

I know this is late but this is a update on Mike's Birthday. We had a family dinner for his birthday on Sunday.

Mike and his cake by his request it was 4 layers with funfetti and strawberry.Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy.


So on the day of his birthday I had the week off. I made him breakfast in bed and then we just relaxed in the pool for the day. Then we went to a wonderful dinner with Mike's parents. I tried to get a picture of us before we went out to dinner but our camera is broken and we tried with our phone and that didn't work out. :( So that is the update... I hope he had a great birthday and I look forward to spending more of those with him. Love ya Babe!!

2 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Happy Birthday again to Mike! His cake looks yummy! Your hair is cute too! Hey since we have long distance now I can call you; when are you not working?

Mandi said...

I just adore that cake!