Friday, June 13, 2008

Gone Fishing.....


Well last Saturday June 7th was free fishing day here in Idaho. So we decided to take advantage of our last time to go fishing here. It was really cold and windy. I think the temp. was in the 30s but with the wind I am sure make it feel even colder. So we got up early and went to our spot that we have always gone on the Snake River. We went there three years ago for my first time fishing and I got like 4 or 5 fish. Then we went there last year as well but we didn't catch anything. So we went again to the same spot this year and again we got nothing. Mike wishes that he would have gone out and found some more spots but it is a little late for that. It was really fun to just be together and have that quite time with no other distractions. Well I know this is that exciting of a post but here it is. Here are some pics as well. Enjoy!

Mike looks a little goofy but I thought I took a good picture

Mike trying to get a fish.

Me trying to get a fish.

Part of the River that we fished...It was so pretty with the clouds and the green grass and tress.

I thought this would be a cool picture...This train bridge was bult in 1915.

1 comment:

Ben and Jessica said...

Three things... #1 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the no-bake cookies recipe. I made them last night and they were heavenly! #2 I've decided that I'm going to send you some Texas water. Every where I go there are tons of pregnant women, there has got to be something in the water. And since I'm having a boy, you need to have a girl sometime in the next year or two so that they can grow up together and get married. And finally #3.. It's almost time for you to come to Texas! Where are we on the countdown now? Getting close I'm sure. Oh, and I'm going to add one #4.. I saw Julie the other night at this clark band thing and that girl has the most amazing energy, it's crazy! She was bouncing around and up and down and all over the place. I was like holy crap.. that girl is wearing me out! lol.. I hope I can have that kind of energy someday! But it was good to see her. Now hurry up and get your butt to Texas!