Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Bag Tag

So Jessica tagged me a while ago and I am finally getting around to it. So here it is...



1. Planner
2. Car keys and house key
3. Valet Key (I don’t know why I haven’t taken this out of my purse we have had our new car for over 2 months and it is still in there.)
4. Coin Purse
5. Family Members house keys
6. I-pod (I love this thing! Especially when you get it for free.)
7. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm (the best stuff in the world)
8. Sun-ripen Raspberry Anti-Bacterial
9. Nail file
10. Johnson’s Hand Lotion
11. Bobby Pin
12. Beret
13. Blue Pen
14. Victoria’s Secret Lip Brush
15. Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss

Now I am tagging Ashley, Megan, Maryanne, Mel, Kari, Kathi, and Kristin. Have fun!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Jamie told me about this and I would do it but my "purse" just consists of throwing my wallet and cell phone into the diaper bag! I used to have some chapstick in one of the pockets in case I needed it while I was out until Boston got ahold of it and ate it. I miss carrying a purse though. I used to have such a purse obsession. I had tons of them in high school/college. I would change it out everyday to match my outfit. Now those days are gone. A purse would just be one more thing to carry in addition to a heavy diaper bag and a heavy toddler. Fun tag, though!

Taffers Dawn said...

Cute purse!!!! How are you doing?