Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our World

So I haven't put an update in a long time so I decided it was about time. The snow is finally melting, slowly but surely. We have some sad news. We will be staying in Rexburg until July. I wasn't happy about this but we decided that it would be a good choice for Mike to have some more time to get his portfolio in order. So this summer semester he will be taking his BFA class and then working on his portfolio and getting himself a job. He will also try to get a job locally for the summer semester. I will still be working where I have been and will be getting our apt ready to move. Hip Hip Hooray!!! We also have my Dads wedding in April to look forward to. We are looking forward to seeing family. Especially Jamie, Ashley, and Boston.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the new layout! You will have to show me how to do the header sometime; it's cute. We're looking forward to seeing y'all too!

Kathi said...

I'm sorry that you aren't too excited about staying there. I hope everything works out!

Mal Mecham said...

I'm sorry you have to stay, but glad that it's closer then Texas! I really need to come and visit while you're still close.

Kristin D. said...

Sorry that you are staying longer than hoped for. I love the header with the pictures. I have never seen any pictures from your wedding.

Ben and Jessica said...

Melinda are ya'll ever coming back to texas?!?! =) I love the new layout, it's so cute! Glad to hear ya'll are doing well.. even if you can't be in Texas. We love you guys!

mk said...

Cute layout! Love the pics in the header! Sorry about your bad news... we need to meet up on AIM again and discuss!